Saturday, May 19, 2007

Back in Ny

Back and leaving already. Today was the day, I was supposed to be flying out to India, but unfortunately, my stay has been extended. The clients have been reviewing the new designs for the past 5 weeks, and just when we thought the work was done, they want to see something NEW! Its exasperating because youve put your time and sweat into making it happen.
Today, for the first time in five weeks, I am actually feeling lonely. My friend who shared the room with me moves out today, and we plan to celebrate with chocolate fondue and wine.
Oh and I had a Pinot Noir yesterday - really liked it.
Visited Piu's blog - saw the baby - and got inspired to write.

Piu though has been terribly busy with her travels, work and husband - we havent had a conversation yet.

My life though, has been turning a deep shade of green - it was pretty transparent till now. Ive started thinking of myself as a pensieve - absorbing and reflecting the darkest emotions that people give out, its emotionally draining. I am tired.

Tired of the roller coaster that life is. How do you enjoy the highs while anticipating the lows? More later...

1 comment:

Priyanka said...

Uh Oh u didnt have to write all that to make me call!! If u are at the same number u gave me in the mail, ill call or drop ur njumber on my hotmail account